The Property & Liability Process
During the property and liability process, offering advice on a risk management and insurance program begins with getting to know your client and their objectives. Using our knowledge of insurance products and the marketplace, we have identified the following process for our risk management advisory role:
- Identify and analyze loss exposures and organizational objectives based on property visits and interviews with personnel.
- Pinpoint available risk management techniques
- Select the best combination of risk management techniques
- Implement selected techniques
- Monitor the program to ensure desired results